The Inspiring Efficiency Awards recognize Midwest leaders who deliver groundbreaking advancements in energy efficiency in five categories: Leadership, Education, Impact, Marketing and Innovation. The Inspiring Efficiency Marketing Award is presented to the nominee that has engaged in or supported a successful marketing campaign or strategy to increase the adoption or market penetration of energy efficient products and/or altered public behaviors/practices in the Midwest.
Thank you to all this year’s applicants in the Marketing category:
- AEP Ohio, It’s Your Power Cross Program Promotion
- Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Portfolio Marketing
- CenterPoint Energy / MN Commercial Foodservice Energy Efficiency Marketing Program
- ComEd Energy Efficiency, Saving Energy for Residential and Business Customers
- ComEd Energy Efficiency, Lighting for All Campaign
- Consumers Energy Residential ENERGY STAR® Lighting Program, 25 Million Reasons to Celebrate Campaign
- Consumers Energy Business Energy Efficiency Programs, Mobile Training Unit
- DTE Insight Marketing Campaign
- Winner: Nicor Gas, Unexpected Love Story Campaign
Join us as we honor all the nominees at the at the Inspiring Efficiency Awards Dinner and Gala during the Midwest Energy Solutions Conference, February 27, 2020 at the Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile. We congratulate all the winners and nominees and thank them for their dedication and vision.
Each week in our blog, we'll recognize all of our nominees for each category. Read about the 2020 Inspiring Efficiency Award Winners, the Inspiring Leadership in Energy Efficiency Award nominees, the Inspiring Efficiency Education Award nominees, the Inspiring Efficiency Impact Award nominees and the Inspiring Efficiency Innovation nominees.