The Inspiring Efficiency Awards recognize Midwest leaders who deliver groundbreaking advancements in energy efficiency in five categories: Leadership, Education, Impact, Marketing and Innovation. The Inspiring Efficiency Education Award is presented to the organization that increased knowledge of and action on energy efficiency amongst policy makers, stakeholders and customers through a local campaign or strategy. Through a program, campaign or strategy, these nominees have raised the value of energy efficiency in their industry, state or region.
Thank you to all this year’s applicants in the Education category:
- AEP Ohio presents Cops & Barbers, in partnership with Starfish Assignment
- Center for Energy and Environment and City of Minneapolis
- Greenlite Lighting Corporation USA, ComEd Income Eligible Promotion
- Greenlite Lighting Corporation USA, Income Qualified Energy Efficiency Food Bank Programs
- Winner: Kentucky School Board Association School Energy Managers Project
Join us as we honor all the nominees at the at the Inspiring Efficiency Awards Dinner and Gala during the Midwest Energy Solutions Conference, February 27, 2020 at the Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile. We congratulate all the winners and nominees and thank them for their dedication and vision.
Each week in our blog, we'll recognize all of our nominees for each category. Read the first of the series about the 2020 Inspiring Efficiency Award Winners here, and the second about the 2020 Inspiring Efficiency Award Leadership Nominees here.