The Annual Meeting is a free, members-only event that brings together MEEA members each summer to review our accomplishments, network and discuss key issues impacting energy efficiency in the region.
The meeting will look a little different this year because we've transitioned to a virtual event to protect the health and safety of our community, our highest priority. While we've shifted the agenda to a shorter format, we're confident it will be just as engaging and educational, and we'll still allow time for you to connect with fellow MEEA members after the panels and learning.
Registration is now open for the Annual Meeting here, and we'll follow up with a Zoom link closer to the event.
Tuesday, June 30, 2020
- 2:00-2:10 p.m. - Welcoming Remarks
- 2:10-2:30 p.m. - Election of Board Members
- 2:30-2:50 p.m. - MEEA Update
- 2:55-4:15 p.m. - State of the Industry
Now that states are looking at how to get back to work, what does that truly mean for energy efficiency? MEEA has pulled together a State of the Industry session to understand the impact of the pandemic and how we can move forward.
- Environmental Entrepreneurs (E2) will frame the current state of EE in the Midwest
- MEEA staff will provide an overview of current utility programs and recent regulatory actions
- Elevate Energy will share ways that they’re helping trade allies get back to work
- E4theFuture will discuss back-to-work protocols that we can consider in the Midwest
- Alliance to Save Energy will give an update on current debate on the federal stimulus for energy and the environment
- 4:15-4:25 p.m. - Closing Remarks
- 4:25-5:00 p.m. - Virtual Happy Hour