The Inspiring Efficiency Awards recognize Midwest leaders who deliver groundbreaking advancements in energy efficiency in five categories: Leadership, Education, Impact, Marketing, and Innovation. The Inspiring Efficiency Innovation Award is presented to the nominee that has developed and implemented a successful new and innovative program, campaign or strategy, or has implemented a program in a new and innovative way. While the concept may have been implemented elsewhere, nominees must show how their program, campaign or strategy is unique to the region and the marketplace.
Thank you to all this year’s applicants in the Innovation category:
- AEP Ohio Cars
- Ameren Illinois Neighborhood Energy Efficiency Day
- Center for Energy and Environment and City of Minneapolis
- ComEd Emerging Technologies Team
- ComEd Retro-Commissioning (RCx) Offering
- ComEd Small Business Offering
- Daikin North America LLC
- Duke Energy-Retail and Wholesale Instant Rebates
- Elevate Energy, Income Eligible Multifamily Energy Savings (IEMS) Program
- Greenlite Lighting Corporation USA, ComEd Income Eligible Promotion
- Greenlite Lighting Corporation USA, “Plug In To Win” Xcel Energy LED Bulb Giveaway
- Minnesota Housing’s EnergyScoreCards Minnesota Phase II
- Peoples Gas–Research & Development Program
- Xcel Energy with digital partner Apogee Interactive, Personalized Video Messaging Program
- Winner: Focus on Energy Disaster Relief Offerings
- Winner: Virtual Commissioning (VCx) Program
Join us as we honor all the nominees at the at the Inspiring Efficiency Awards Dinner and Gala during the Midwest Energy Solutions Conference, February 27, 2020 at the Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile. We congratulate all the winners and nominees and thank them for their dedication and vision.
Each week in our blog, we'll recognize all of our nominees for each category. Read about the 2020 Inspiring Efficiency Award Winners, the Inspiring Leadership in Energy Efficiency Award nominees, the Inspiring Efficiency Education Award nominees and the Inspiring Efficiency Impact Award nominees.