Can you believe it? It’s been 10 years since Sustainable Cleveland launched in 2009! Please join us for the Sustainable Cleveland 2019 Summit on October 16th at Cleveland Public Auditorium, where we will celebrate 10 years of progress and build our future. Please join us for Mayor Frank Jackson's Sustainable Cleveland 2019 Summit, October 16th at Public Auditorium (500 Lakeside Ave). Every year, 500+ community and business leaders, government officials, students, and residents work together to help transform Cleveland into a "green city on a blue lake."
The one-day Summit will go from 8am-5pm, followed by an evening reception. The Summit will include remarks from Mayor Frank Jackson, keynote presentations, recognition and awards, facilitated discussions on key priorities going forward, and much more. We will:
- Celebrate Cleveland’s progress in sustainability and share stories of collaboration and action inspired through the SC2019 initiative
- Recognize individuals, organizations, and businesses leading by example to advance sustainability in Cleveland
- Feature keynote presentations focused on taking climate action, transportation equity, and creating a circular economy
- Advance Cleveland Climate Action Plan priorities that depend on the whole community, such as reaching 100% renewable electricity, access to trees and green space, sustainable transportation, clean water, and waste
- Chart a path forward beyond 2019
Please register by October 13th at: https://sc2019summit.eventbrite.com