Once a year, MEEA unites all energy stakeholders for our annual Midwest Energy Solutions Conference to raise awareness and reinforce the importance of energy efficiency in the Midwest. With more than 700 people in attendance last year and even greater accessibility via this year's virtual setting, MES 2021 is set to be one of the biggest and best energy efficiency events of the year.
MES' all-new virtual platform will allow plenty of possibilities to discuss industry trends, forge industry connections and put our heads together to address the challenges and opportunities that presented themselves this past year.
What you can expect from MES 2021:
- 4 days of top quality sessions
- Interactive workshops
- Small group or 1-on-1 video chat networking with your peers
- Familiar faces and new connections
- Networking happy hours, games and other activities
- Interactive sponsorships at accessible levels
- A renewed enthusiasm to shape the future of EE
Learn more about what you’ll experience at the Midwest Energy Solutions Conference, including agenda and sponsorship information, at www.meeaconference.org.