11th Annual Midwest Building Energy Codes Conference
October 20-22, 2020 - Virtual
The Midwest Building Energy Codes Conference brings together stakeholders from across the Midwest to discuss how best to discuss the advancement of energy codes in the region and best practices for raising compliance. This free annual conference provides an opportunity to network, engage in building science and policy discussions, and learn from leading experts about current and future trends. This year's conference is a live virtual event, taking place via zoom.
- 11th Annual Midwest Building Energy Codes Conference Agenda
- Presenter Slides - See below
- Session Recordings - Coming Soon
Tuesday, October 20, 2020
- Opening Remarks, COVID-19 Impacts and Midwest Roundup - Recording available on request
- Informal Discussion - Inspections and the Energy Code
- Ryan Colker, International Code Council
- Maggie Kelley, Southeast Energy Efficiency Alliance
- New Code, New Opportunities: The 2021 IECC - Recording available on request
Wednesday, October 21
- If You Don’t Measure it, You Can’t Manage it: The Benefits of Benchmarking and Beyond - Recording available on request
- Informal Discussion - Net zero Buildings: What is needed to advance net zero in the Midwest?
- Leading the Way on Innovative Energy Policies - Recording available on request
Thursday, October 22
- More than Compliance: The Myriad Benefits of Energy Codes Support Programs - Recording available on request
- Informal Discussion - Resilience and Sustainability: How is 2020 affecting building practices?
- Facing the EE/COVID Challenge: A Facilitated Panel and Audience Q&A - Recording available on request
For more information about the event, please contact Nicole Westfall, Sr. Building Policy Associate (firstname.lastname@example.org).