The Sheet Metal Air, Rail & Transportation Workers (SMART Local 33) and the Cleveland Chapter of the Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors’ National Association (SMACNA Cleveland) invite you to an event that will demonstrate the contribution of energy efficiency to Ohio’s economy and showcase leaders in the field. Please join local sheet metal workers, employers engaged in energy efficiency work, labor leaders and members of the media for a training center tour and roundtable discussion.
- Mike Coleman – Business Manager/ Partner, Local 33 - History of the training center, background about Local 33 (number of apprentices, nature of training)
- John Sindyla – CEO, SMACNA Cleveland– SMACNA’s interest in IEE
- Tom Martin – President, SMACNA Cleveland & President of T.H. Martin – EE success stories for the industry
- John Sickle - President of Duct Fabricators and Ohio Fabricators – EE specifics of sheet metal fabrication and installation and Cleveland Art Museum as a case study (energy and $$ savings)
- Jennifer Kefer – Executive Director, Alliance for Industrial Efficiency – IEE potential in Ohio; benefits of IEE
- Trish Demeter – Managing Director, Energy - Ohio Environmental Council – background on EE proposals being considered by state legislature