MEEA operates at the nexus of the energy and environmental communities. Our staff works collaboratively with utilities, policymakers, businesses and other professionals to affect change.
Join MEEA and help us advance energy efficiency in the Midwest and beyond!
Jobs at MEEA
We have no open positions at this time, but our members are hiring. See their postings below.
Jobs at MEEA Members
If you are a MEEA member and would like to post a job on this page, please email our membership team. We prefer links to job postings on your site over PDF documents, but can accommodate either. MEEA is not responsible for the content of external job postings, nor can we answer any questions about the jobs posted here. Please refer to the postings for details and inquiries.
- Energy Efficiency Outreach Manager - Chicago Area (posted 9/13/19)
CMC Energy Services
- Midwest Market Development Manager - Chicago, IL (posted 9/19/19)
Future Energy Enterprises
- Senior Policy Analyst or Policy Analyst - Chicago, IL (posted 8/29/19)
- Senior Energy Program Engineer - St. Louis, MO (posted 7/24/19)
- Energy Manager - Indianapolis, IN (posted 8/23/19)
- Director, Customer Success - Madison, WI (posted 8/23/19)
- Senior Project Engineer, Retrocommissioning - Madison, WI (posted 8/23/19)
- Energy Efficiency Engineer - Chicago, IL (posted 8/28/19)
- Data Analyst - Chicago, IL (posted 8/28/19)
- Outreach Program Manager - Chicago, IL (posted 8/28/19)
- Senior Outreach Consultant - Chicago, IL (posted 8/28/19)
- Senior Program Manager - Chicago, IL (posted 8/28/19)
- Technical Outreach Specialist - Chicago, IL (posted 9/5/19)
Advanced Energy Economy
- Marketing Associate - Washington, D.C. (posted 9/2/19)
- Energy Efficiency Advisor (Regulatory) - St. Louis, MO (posted 8/6/19)
- Energy Efficiency Program Coordinator - Bloomington, IN (posted 7/24/19)
Illinois Environmental Council
- Policy Director - Chicago, IL (posted 9/5/19)
Lawrence Berkeley National Lab
- Project Scientist (Electricity Markets & Policy Group) - Berkeley, CA or Washington D.C.