This Year's Agenda Is Packed with Timely Content You Can't Afford to Miss
At the 2017 E Source Forum, more than 50 speakers will be discussing the topics utilities care about most, including:
- Technology, engagement, and data strategies for moving demand-side management programs beyond low-hanging fruit
- Navigating the changing LED market
- Effectively working with large business customers
- Using journey mapping to improve outage management and credit and collections
- Strategies and campaigns that engage and meet the needs of your limited-income customers
That's just a preview of what we'll be covering, in addition to a couple of exciting plenary talks.