The Inspiring Efficiency through Marketing Award is presented to the nominee that has engaged in or supported a marketing campaign, program or strategy to increase the adoption of energy efficient products and/or best practices in the Midwest region.
Congratulations to all of this year’s Marketing category nominees:
- Alliant Energy Advisor
- Ameren Illinois Home Efficiency Program
- ComEd Energy Efficiency Program
- Consumers Energy Smart Energy Challenge
- DTE Customer Intelligence
- DTE Communications Channels
- Indiana Michigan Power Residential Online Audit & Schools Energy Education Programs
- NTC Corporate Trickle Up! Program
This year, MEEA will be announcing the winner of the Inspiring Efficiency through Marketing Award in advance. The winner will be revealed in late January, so check back soon! Then join us in honoring all the nominees at the Inspiring Efficiency Awards Dinner and Gala during the Midwest Energy Solutions Conference, February 25th at the Chicago Hilton and Towers. Purchase your tickets here.