Taking steps to manage energy at your business can help reduce operational costs and increase competitiveness. This special half-day workshop hosted by Dayton Power and Light (DP&L), EPA Region 5 and the Midwest Energy Efficiency Alliance can help you get started.
This free, exclusive event will provide you with the knowledge and tools to take steps toward cost-effective energy efficiency and operational upgrades. Come hear from expert speakers on energy management, free resources for energy assessments and services, goal-setting and recognition programs, and lucrative DP&L bonus incentives available only to attendees of this one-time event.
We know that your time is valuable, so workshop attendees will be eligible for a 25% bonus rebate incentive on qualifying energy efficiency projects.
Please RSVP by November 1.
- Case studies from Dayton area firms
- Basic energy management planning for your facility
- Relevant DP&L energy efficiency programs and incentive opportunities
- Free resources for assessing and understanding energy use at your facility
- ENERGY STAR® programs for industrial energy customers
- Peer networking lunch (optional)